Stanton , DE Windows
A few of the types of windows we can repair or replace are: bay windows, casement windows, bow windows, awning windows, garden windows, double hung windows, picture windows, gliding windows, and vinyl windows.
Your windows or doors needs to be replaced when:
• Your home feels drafty in the winter or uncomfortably hot in the summer. Penetrating heat through your windows makes your air conditioning work harder.
• Your heating and cooling bills are increasing.
• You’re worried about the security of your windows.
• Your existing windows are faded. Old looking windows make your home look older than it is.
• Your windows’ glass is cracked, or the operating hardware needs repair
• You have a hard time opening or closing your windows.
• You are constantly puttying, painting and re-caulking your windows.
• You are considering selling your home. You want replacement windows for that ‘curb appeal’ which will help clinch the sale.
• There is condensation or fog on the glass pane, or between the glass panes.
• There are windows painted or nailed shut. This is a hazard since escaping from a fire would take too long.
• There is chipping, deterioration or water stains on the window or the area surrounding the window.
…Or you just want a change in the windows, you want the added “warmth and comfort” that replacing your windows would bring you.
The more energy efficient your home is, the higher its resale value, and naturally, the lower your heating costs.